Hi from Tennessee

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
dsanders4

Post by dsanders4 »

Hi everyone,

I "retired" from the corporate world (Fortune 500 Retail IT executive) in 2011 to start my own IT business focused on taking the knowledge, experiences, and expertise I had acquired in the corporate world to help small to medium-sized businesses understand how to benefit from appropriate investments in information technologies.

I am now an aspiring voice over artist / audiobook narrator. This is an encore career for me after more than 40 years in the business world.

I discovered Librivox from the members of a Facebook group I joined. Other aspiring voice over artists struggle with "breaking into" the profession because everyone wants someone with expert-level experience. As I discovered in the corporate world, very few organizations want to take the risk with entry level employees. A Facebook group member recommended Librivox as a great way to assist a very worthy enterprise while developing and showcasing professional experience.

I look forward to getting to know some of you and working with you on upcoming projects!

Cheers!

Doyle Sanders
dsanders4