introduce myself

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
marilena

Post by marilena »

hello people !!
my name is marilena and i am 20 years old . I am greek and i live in Athens , Greece .I recently discovered librivox on youtube , while i was searching for my favourite audiobook 'pride and prejudice'. i really like reading books and when i discovered the audiobooks of these , i was sooo excited !!!For that so , i decided to volunteer and join you !!
i hope everything goes out well and this platform grows more and more through the year !!
Piotrek81

Post by Piotrek81 »

Hello Marilena and welcome to LibriVox :)

Be sure to read the welcome email that you've received. It contains many important links to useful materials, such as the link to the 1-minute test instruction. We ask anyone who wants to read, to record and submit this short recording to make sure that their equipment is configured correctly and that they don't have any problems that could be easily fixed before submitting the first section.
If you have any problems, just ask or search the forum, especially the Need Help section.

Have fun :thumbs:
Want to hear some PREPARATION TIPS before you press "record"? Listen to THIS and THIS