Hello all!!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
slimpseudonym

Post by slimpseudonym »

Helloooooooo everyone :)

I'm Yasmin...new here and ready to make some awesome new connections with people who, like me, love giving back. I'm fairly new to recording in this capacity but I'm v excited to get started!

I'm from the UK, so if any of my homeland pals are here, give us a shout! Any global pals, also give us a shout - I love chatting to new people! :D I speak some French and Intermediate Russian so if you're from anywhere speaking these languages and wanna help a brother out with pronunciation or teach me some new exciting words, hit me up!

Ciao for now, guys :)
Yas
HannaPonomarenko

Post by HannaPonomarenko »

slimpseudonym wrote: September 14th, 2021, 8:08 am I speak some French and Intermediate Russian so if you're from anywhere speaking these languages and wanna help a brother out with pronunciation or teach me some new exciting words, hit me up!
Hello Yasmin and welcome to LV family!
We have three Russian group projects for you. I guess Щелкунчик is the easiest, but please take a look at all of them)
viewtopic.php?f=60&t=86176
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=83233
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=86326

Thank you for joining LV!
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

slimpseudonym wrote: September 14th, 2021, 8:08 am Helloooooooo everyone :)

I'm Yasmin...new here and ready to make some awesome new connections with people who, like me, love giving back. I'm fairly new to recording in this capacity but I'm v excited to get started!

I'm from the UK, so if any of my homeland pals are here, give us a shout! Any global pals, also give us a shout - I love chatting to new people! :D I speak some French and Intermediate Russian so if you're from anywhere speaking these languages and wanna help a brother out with pronunciation or teach me some new exciting words, hit me up!

Ciao for now, guys :)
Yas
Hello and BIG WELCOME, Yasmin! 💐

I`ve never met a person with your name, but just a few days ago I`ve made to order the princess from the famous cartoon with basically the same name; what a nice coincidence! Btw, I don`t believe in pure coincidences) 🌴

Happy to meet you here; stay safe and have tons of fun! 🦚
До встречи) 🐪
Alexander ❤ HandmadePSK ❤ About me ◀◀◀ (readable)
🦋 Aspire to inspire before we expire! 🦄