Hello!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Thentrals

Post by Thentrals »

Hello all,

I’m a huge fan of the work done here. Making public domain work is so important.

The audiobooks provided by here alongside the ebooks from Project Gutenberg and Standard Ebooks make up the majority of my media consumption. Because of that I want to contribute and give something back to the community that makes my down time pleasurable and my commute tolerable.

When I was at college I studied the rather nebulously titled Communications with Media which involved an awful lot of work preparing for radio presenting. The expectation was that most people would go and work in the commercial broadcast radio industry, I made other plans but sometimes think of what might have been!

Due to that I’m reasonably comfortable with Audacity (but we used an old version of Cool Edit Pro back then). And I’m not scared of talking into a mic!

My favourite authors are H.G. Wells, Jules Verne, Lovecraft and Poe but I’ll happily read anything that can grab my interest.

Thanks!
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

Welcome to LibriVox! It sounds like you're in a good position to do some great work here!

Michael
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

Thentrals wrote: August 30th, 2021, 3:48 am Hello all,

I’m a huge fan of the work done here. Making public domain work is so important.
Welcome, J.! 🥐🍸

Thanks for joining this work! Hope you`ll enjoy it.
Stay well and...
(◀ click it!) 🐧
Alexander ❤ HandmadePSK ❤ About me ◀◀◀ (readable)
🦋 Aspire to inspire before we expire! 🦄