Hello From Maryland, USA

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Oremus

Post by Oremus »

Hello Everyone,
I've never done anything like this before in my life and I'm very excited to help share with the world more of the same Christian theological and spiritual works that have been so transformative in my life. I hope I can keep people from falling asleep while listening:)

In Christ,
Dean
InTheDesert

Post by InTheDesert »

Welcome to Librivox, Dean!

Step 1 is to do the one minute test to make sure your technical specs for recording match what Librivox needs and then you can jump into one of the group projects that are currently open. Every thread in this forum is a book that you could contribute to. If Christian theological and spiritual works are your thing, your might find an open section in this project that I'm running that is to your taste. After you've done a group project or two, you might want to tackle a solo project where you read a whole book yourself. Just holler if you have any questions.
Medieval History Volume 02 The Rise of the Saracens and the Foundation of the Western Empire 99% 1 left! "The Carlovingian Revolution, and Frankish Intervention in Italy Part 3 by G. L. Burr"
DPL DPL 27 19 43
dronald

Post by dronald »

Oremus wrote: July 24th, 2021, 7:44 am Hello Everyone,
I've never done anything like this before in my life and I'm very excited to help share with the world more of the same Christian theological and spiritual works that have been so transformative in my life. I hope I can keep people from falling asleep while listening:)

In Christ,
Dean
Welcome! It's so wonderful to hear that Christ has blessed you so much in your life. There are plenty of Christians here and plenty of works to be tackled. Hope to hear you around!
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

Oremus wrote: July 24th, 2021, 7:44 am Hello Everyone,
Hello & welcome, Dean! 🤠

Thank you for being here; have fun! 🙏
Be blessed! 🤎
Alexander ❤ HandmadePSK ❤ About me ◀◀◀ (readable)
🦋 Aspire to inspire before we expire! 🦄