Hello

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Sheldonme

Post by Sheldonme »

Hello! My name is Marisza. I'm pretty new here on Librivox. In a few minutes I'll be attempting my 1 minute test, so wish me luck!

As for an intro: I'm a mom to two young boys, wife to an amazing man who is also a gunsmith. I've adored reading for my entire life but only fell into audiobooks after my kids were born- not much time to sit down with them running around like hooligans! It occurred to me fairly recently that I might enjoy reading for audiobooks and so I'm here at Librivox to practice and learn more about what that process is even like. I'm both excited and nervous to do this- even on a volunteer basis- and I'm hoping that you guys will feel free to give me any constructive criticism you think of once I start getting some stuff up!

Thanks!
Marisza
Dulcamara

Post by Dulcamara »

Hello, Marisza, and welcome to Librivox! It's great to have you as a new volunteer.

I'm sure you'll have a great time recording here. There's a lot going on all the time so at the beginning it may seem a bit confusing. If you have any question, just post in the Need Help? forum and other Librivoxers will reply. We're a really friendly community!

See you around.

Happy recording! :9:
Jasna

Second to the right and then straight on till morning.
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

Sheldonme wrote: ↑July 21st, 2021, 5:43 pm Hello! In a few minutes I'll be attempting my 1 minute test, so wish me luck!
Hello & welcome, Marisza! 🌸
Happy to see you`ve passed the test well and are already enjoying your good volunteer work. ⭐
I'm a mom to two young boys, wife to an amazing man who is also a gunsmith. I've adored reading for my entire life but only fell into audiobooks after my kids were born- not much time to sit down with them running around like hooligans!
What a nice gang! Stay safe you all and thank you for being here! πŸ§’πŸ§’πŸ‘
Alexander ❀ HandmadePSK ❀ About me β—€β—€β—€ (readable)
πŸ¦‹ Aspire to inspire before we expire! πŸ¦„
Sheldonme

Post by Sheldonme »

Dulcamara wrote: ↑August 3rd, 2021, 8:32 am Hello, Marisza, and welcome to Librivox! It's great to have you as a new volunteer.

I'm sure you'll have a great time recording here. There's a lot going on all the time so at the beginning it may seem a bit confusing. If you have any question, just post in the Need Help? forum and other Librivoxers will reply. We're a really friendly community!

See you around.

Happy recording! :9:
Thank you!
Sheldonme

Post by Sheldonme »

HandmadePSK wrote: ↑October 24th, 2021, 2:18 pm
Sheldonme wrote: ↑July 21st, 2021, 5:43 pm Hello! In a few minutes I'll be attempting my 1 minute test, so wish me luck!
Hello & welcome, Marisza! 🌸
Happy to see you`ve passed the test well and are already enjoying your good volunteer work. ⭐
I'm a mom to two young boys, wife to an amazing man who is also a gunsmith. I've adored reading for my entire life but only fell into audiobooks after my kids were born- not much time to sit down with them running around like hooligans!
What a nice gang! Stay safe you all and thank you for being here! πŸ§’πŸ§’πŸ‘
Thank you! They are a great gang! :D