Hi from Barcelona!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
JMCampsCollet

Post by JMCampsCollet »

Hello!
My name is Josep Maria Camps Collet, I'm from Barcelona, Catalonia, I'm 58 years old, and I've joined the "Donants de veu" campaign (Voice Donors) promoted to make audiobooks in Catalan, for now I want to make the audiobook of the reference work of Valentí Almirall, Lo Catalanisme.
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

JMCampsCollet wrote: July 21st, 2021, 12:51 am Hello!
My name is Josep Maria Camps Collet, I'm from Barcelona, Catalonia, I'm 58 years old, and I've joined the "Donants de veu" campaign (Voice Donors) promoted to make audiobooks in Catalan, for now I want to make the audiobook of the reference work of Valentí Almirall, Lo Catalanisme.
Hi Josep Maria,

Welcome to LibriVox! I see that you've already started on your 1-minute test. :thumbs: Please be sure to tell us which edition you're planning to read from before you start recording. We'll need to ensure that it's in the public domain in the US, where our servers are located. Here's one scan we can use:

https://archive.org/details/locatalanismemot00almi

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions! :)

Michael
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

JMCampsCollet wrote: July 21st, 2021, 12:51 am Hello!
My name is Josep Maria Camps Collet, I'm from Barcelona, Catalonia, I'm 58 years old, and I've joined the "Donants de veu" campaign.
Welcome, Josep Maria! 🐭

Happy to see that project brings here and together so many good people. 🤝
Good luck! 🧃
Alexander ❤ HandmadePSK ❤ About me ◀◀◀ (readable)
🦋 Aspire to inspire before we expire! 🦄