Children's Books

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
mkuziw

Post by mkuziw »

I'm a Canadian living in Japan. I am interested in recording in English or Japanese and listening in English, Japanese or Ukrainian. I'm interested in children's books read-alouds. Happy to be a part of the community.
HannaPonomarenko

Post by HannaPonomarenko »

mkuziw wrote: July 15th, 2021, 8:27 pm I'm a Canadian living in Japan. I am interested in recording in English or Japanese and listening in English, Japanese or Ukrainian. I'm interested in children's books read-alouds. Happy to be a part of the community.
Hi mkiziw!
Welcome to Librivox)
You may find an project on a Mein Reid's book viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86661 interesting for you as a reader in English. There are some free sections.
As to Japanese you may try to record smth under 45 min for the following project viewtopic.php?f=60&t=86458. I'm glad you offered to proof-listen at a Ukrainian project.
Don't hesitate to ask questions!
Enjoy your librivoxing)
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

mkuziw wrote: July 15th, 2021, 8:27 pm I'm a Canadian living in Japan. I am interested in recording in English or Japanese and listening in English, Japanese or Ukrainian. I'm interested in children's books read-alouds. Happy to be a part of the community.
Hello & welcome! 😺

Nice to meet you and to see your willingness to help in the active projects. 🐌
Thanx for coming and good luck! 🥂
Alexander ❤ HandmadePSK ❤ About me ◀◀◀ (readable)
🦋 Aspire to inspire before we expire! 🦄