Greeeeetings!!!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
EDGARVLAMEH

Post by EDGARVLAMEH »

Greetings.
My name is Edgar Valenzuela
I'm passionate about voiceover and dubbing. I have been doing different courses with Frank Carreño in Voces de Marca in Miami. They recommended me to be part of this community so that I could make myself known, practice and improve my speech.
I'm looking forward to it and I'm very excited to be part of this community and be one of the many volunteers.
I look forward to your feedback.
Dulcamara

Post by Dulcamara »

Hello, Edgar. Welcome to Librivox!

It's great to have you here! You'll be a wonderful contribution to this project.

When you feel ready, you can submit your one-minute test (details in your welcome message) to check that you'll be working with the required technical specifications. It's not an audition at all! :D

Once your test is OK'd, you'll be good to find books to work on. When you browse around the forums you'll see there are assorted kinds of projects ( collective projects, plays, dramatic readings, short works collections, etc.) It is suggested new members start by claiming a couple sections in group projects to get familiar with the procedures. From there you can move on to solo projects.

One more thing: this is a friendly community, so if you have any question, do not hesitate to post on the Help Wanted forum and other members will reply. :D

Enjoy your stay at Librivox!
Jasna

Second to the right and then straight on till morning.