Hello! I'm new here.

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Inkbat7

Post by Inkbat7 »

Good afternoon!

I would like to introduce myself. I'm going by the username Inkbat7. My first name is Joe and I'm currently on the east coast in the United States. I'm primarily interested in reading for LibriVox.

I've wanted to join since I heard a reading of The Scarlet Pimpernel by Baroness Orczy and read by Karen Savage. If you're looking for something good to listen to and you haven't already heard it I would encourage you to check it out.

Thank you to the mods for allowing me to join! I hope to make some contributions to the projects here soon.

barbara2

Post by barbara2 »

Inkbat7 wrote: July 9th, 2021, 10:51 am Good afternoon!

I would like to introduce myself. I'm going by the username Inkbat7. My first name is Joe and I'm currently on the east coast in the United States. I'm primarily interested in reading for LibriVox.

I've wanted to join since I heard a reading of The Scarlet Pimpernel by Baroness Orczy and read by Karen Savage. If you're looking for something good to listen to and you haven't already heard it I would encourage you to check it out.

Thank you to the mods for allowing me to join! I hope to make some contributions to the projects here soon.

Hi Joe [aka Inkbat7],

You might like to watch this helpful welcome video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKLWam9cfVo&t=74s

If you haven't recorded your 1-minute test, be assured it's to check that your setup meets the technical requirements for a Librivox recording: bit rate, mono etc.

You might like to join a project in the Short Works collection, just to get your feet wet.

Best,

Barbara