Hello From India

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Ds1332

Post by Ds1332 »

Hello Everyone,

I am Disha from Mumbai, India.
I have joined this forum to start my journey of recording audiobooks.

Hope everyone is safe!
Dulcamara

Post by Dulcamara »

Hello, Disha. Welcome to Librivox. It's great to have you here!

What a beautiful part of the world you are from! Such long, fascinating history, and wonderful art! By the way, I'm currently proof - listening the Jataka Tales and enjoying them immensely.

If you like books, and audiobooks in particular, this is THE place. :D There are lots of things going on here all the time, so at the beginning it might be a bit confusing. I'd say just take your time to browse around to read the information and see how things are done. There are some very useful videos for new members at the top of this forum.

Once you feel ready, you can submit your one-minute test. This is NOT an audition. :D It's just to check that you will be working with the required technical specifications. Once that's OK, you'll be ready to go and find projects of your liking to record.

As a suggestion, it's recommended to new members to start by claiming a short section in a group project. In this way they can get familiar with the recording and editing process before embarking on a solo project.

I'm sure you'll have lots of fun recording. We are a friendly community! If you have any questions just post in the Need Help forum and other members will reply.

Have a fantastic time here.

Many happy recordings!
Jasna
Jasna

Second to the right and then straight on till morning.
Ds1332

Post by Ds1332 »

Hello Jasna..

Thank you for a warm welcome.
Hope you are enjoying Jataka Tales. :)
I shall try to understand the specifications and post my 1-minute recording and get familiar with the forum.

Thanks again!
Take care!

-Disha.
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

Ds1332 wrote: June 20th, 2021, 10:47 am Hello Everyone,
Hi Disha! 🌺

Thanx for coming and warm welcome! 💙
Hope everyone is safe!
Hope you too; enjoy yourself! 🦊
Alexander ❤ HandmadePSK ❤ About me ◀◀◀ (readable)
🦋 Aspire to inspire before we expire! 🦄