Greetings from California, USA

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
asbakas

Post by asbakas »

Hello friends! Nice to be here. My name is Andrea. I'm a lifelong bibliophile and lover of audiobooks and other audiomedia such as podcasts. I am a new creator and producer of a podcast about Biblical Literature. The process has taken me down side roads of study, including how to use my voice to convey a text. I'm looking forward to exploring the LibriVox world, connecting with all of you & enjoying the fun of sharing this common interest. Best wishes to all! :D
InTheDesert

Post by InTheDesert »

Welcome to Librivox!

Step 1 is to do the one minute test to make sure your technical specs for recording match what Librivox needs and then you can jump into one of the group projects that are currently open. Every thread in this forum is a book that you could contribute to. If biblical literature is your thing, your might find an open section in this project that I'm running that is to your taste. After you've done a group project or two, you might want to tackle a solo project where you read a whole book yourself. Just holler if you have any questions.