New Member - Thomas

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
goodtunes

Post by goodtunes »

Hello librivox forum members. My name is Thomas, and I am here representing myself as what I believe to the best of my knowledge as the newest member of this forms, to which I can say that I am incredibly grateful.
By occupation I'm a freelancer and college student; however I can also declare myself an avid reader of various hidden works. Having listen to some of the audiobooks recorded for librivox, I can say that I am quite inspired to take on and fulfill the duty of being an audiobook narrator.
:)
Dulcamara

Post by Dulcamara »

Hello, Thomas. Welcome to Librivox! We all love books here so you'll fit right in. :D

If you haven't done it yet, submit your one-minute test when you are ready. By the way, it's not an audition but just a requirement to check that you'll be working with Librivox technical specifications.

There's a lot going on here all the time, so at the beginning it may be a little confusing! I'd say give yourself time to browse the forums and get the hang of things.

When your one-minute test is OK, you'll be good to go and find projects that appeal to you. Experienced members advise to start recording by claiming a section in a group project.

You'll find this is a friendly community. If you have any questions, just post in the Help forum and other members will reply.

Happy recording! :clap:
Jasna

Second to the right and then straight on till morning.