voiceofdave

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
voiceofdave

Post by voiceofdave »

I'm Dave Campbell from Vancouver BC, Canada.
I'm an RMT by profession. My other passions are theatre and broadcasting. I have a weekly radio show on our local campus station, CiTR and enjoy reading and listening to audio books.
I made one recording for LibriVox eight years ago and then fizzled out, but I ready to go again.
I hope you like my work.
Dave
Dave Campbell
schrm

Post by schrm »

voiceofdave wrote: June 12th, 2021, 1:50 pm I'm Dave Campbell from Vancouver BC, Canada.
I'm an RMT by profession. My other passions are theatre and broadcasting. I have a weekly radio show on our local campus station, CiTR and enjoy reading and listening to audio books.
I made one recording for LibriVox eight years ago and then fizzled out, but I ready to go again.
I hope you like my work.
Dave
unbelievable!
a posting 2013,next one 2021!
:lol: totally cool! 8-)

welcome back on librivox and..
in case you need some help to get back to recording, please don't hesitate to ask!
:clap: 8 years...

greetings from austria,
cheers,
wolfi
cheers
wolfi
reader/12275
msfry

Post by msfry »

Hello, Dave. Welcome back. We've been waitin' for ya! :D

First thing, submit your 1 minute test, because the tech specs at Librivox are different from most other audio studios. Not sure why, bit 'tis so. When that's OK'd, have a look around the Readers Wanted forums and sign up for something. You'll get feedback from the Proof Listeners on those projects if you need to make any other adjustments. And while you're setting up, visit your Control Panel (drop down arrow next to your username in upper right corner of any forum page) and set up your email preferences, a signature, etc. Hope to see more of you around the LV playground.
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

voiceofdave wrote: June 12th, 2021, 1:50 pm I'm Dave Campbell from Vancouver BC, Canada.
Hello & welcome back, Dave! 🐹
I hope you like my work.
I`m sure many people all around the world will like it many years long! 🧃
Thank you for volunteering here (again)! 🥞
Alexander ❤ HandmadePSK ❤ About me ◀◀◀ (readable)
🦋 Aspire to inspire before we expire! 🦄