Hello

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Damian

Post by Damian »

My name is Damian and I am very excited to join this project. I love reading aloud to my younger siblings and I aspire to do the same for people around the world.
ColleenMc
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ColleenMc »

Welcome!

Take a look around the forums and check out the Librivox wiki (linked above in the gray title bar), and when you feel ready, record and post your 1-minute test in the Listeners Wanted board. It's not an audition, just a test so we can make sure you have your settings correct. When you are ready to join in recording, I suggest starting with a short piece for one of our short works or poetry collections, or a chapter of a group project, to get your feet wet.

If you have any questions, just ask over on the Need Help/Advice board -- lots of knowledgeable and friendly folks!

Glad you are here!

Colleen
Colleen McMahon

No matter where you go, there you are. -- Buckaroo Banzai
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

Damian wrote: June 10th, 2021, 3:56 am My name is Damian and I am very excited to join this project. I love reading aloud to my younger siblings and I aspire to do the same for people around the world.
Welcome, Damian! 🌻

Thank you for coming and have passed the test. The world is waiting for your readings! 🌟
Have fun! 🍉
Alexander ❤ HandmadePSK ❤ About me ◀◀◀ (readable)
🦋 Aspire to inspire before we expire! 🦄