Some questions

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
mf5810

Post by mf5810 »

Hello everyone

Hope you all are having a lovely day (or night) wherever you are :)

I have been a volunteer since February 2021 and have read chapters from some books and a couple of weekly poems. I was trying to see a list of everything I have read so far and did a search using my username which pulled up the books but not the poems. Is there a way to pull up the weekly poems I have read?

Also how do we know when any of the projects we have read which have been completed are ready for listening? Do we just do a search for it in the listen section?

Thanks
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

Don't search in the forums, but in the catalog (via the librivox.org home page).

Your catalog page will show all projects you've recorded for, either poems or books or whatever.

The ones that have an "in progress" icon aren't ready for listening, but the others are.

If you click on "Reader section details" on that page, you will see a list of in-progress projects you've got sections in. The completed ones will drop off this list.

When a project is cataloged and ready for listening, the MC will post in the project thread here in the forums to announce the fact. One way to easily keep track of these is to go to Quick Links directly under the LV icon at the top of the forum page and select Your Posts. It'll pull up a list of the forum threads you've posted in, including the projects. You can check all recent activity in those threads there, including looking to see if they're Complete.

Does this help?
School fiction: David Blaize
Exploration: The First Four Voyages of Amerigo Vespucci
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
Humor: My Lady Nicotine
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

mf5810 wrote: ↑May 31st, 2021, 7:58 am Hope you all are having a lovely day (or night) wherever you are :)
Hope you too, Michelle! πŸ’–
Alexander ❀ HandmadePSK ❀ About me β—€β—€β—€ (readable)
πŸ¦‹ Aspire to inspire before we expire! πŸ¦„
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

TriciaG wrote: ↑May 31st, 2021, 8:14 am Does this help?
It seems to be indeed a good answer! πŸ‘ 🌸
Alexander ❀ HandmadePSK ❀ About me β—€β—€β—€ (readable)
πŸ¦‹ Aspire to inspire before we expire! πŸ¦„