Hello from Dallas, Texas!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
shreyj7

Post by shreyj7 »

My name is Shreya, and it is a pleasure and honor to connect with such talent from all around the world!

I am just getting started here, and would love some guidance and advice (if you have any) from all the experienced people here. I am an avid reader, and usually always have a book of some sort in my hand. Tuning classics into free audiobooks is like a dream come true to me. I cannot wait to experience what is to come for me in this volunteer experience.

Thank you for stopping by, and I hope we can be in touch!

Sending warm wishes and love to all!
Shreya :D
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

shreyj7 wrote: May 25th, 2021, 12:33 pm My name is Shreya, and it is a pleasure and honor to connect with such talent from all around the world!

I am just getting started here, and would love some guidance and advice (if you have any) from all the experienced people here. I am an avid reader, and usually always have a book of some sort in my hand. Tuning classics into free audiobooks is like a dream come true to me. I cannot wait to experience what is to come for me in this volunteer experience.

Sending warm wishes and love to all!
Shreya :D
Hi Shreya and welcome to LibriVox! :)

The best place to start would be our guide for new contributors:

https://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/Newbie_Guide_to_Recording

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Michael
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

shreyj7 wrote: May 25th, 2021, 12:33 pm My name is Shreya, and it is a pleasure and honor to connect with such talent from all around the world!
Welcome, Shreya! Pls, don`t be scared, because it`s a very friendly community! ✨
Thank you for coming here! 🌸
Sending warm wishes and love to all! :D
Be blessed & have a pleasant experience here! 🥑
Alexander ❤ HandmadePSK ❤ About me ◀◀◀ (readable)
🦋 Aspire to inspire before we expire! 🦄