Hello from Alberta!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
JustinaMMJB

Post by JustinaMMJB »

Hello everyone, my name is Justina, and I'm from Edmonton, Alberta. I'm so terribly excited to read aloud for librivox. I have been considering volunteering for quite a while now, but only recently got up the guts as my brother is a volunteer and he showed me how.
God bless,
~JustinaMMJB
MarcTheReader

Post by MarcTheReader »

Welcome Justina!! :)
“Beware the man of a single book.”
― St. Thomas Aquinas
JustinaMMJB

Post by JustinaMMJB »

Thank you MarcTheReader! I'm very excited to work with you! :D
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

JustinaMMJB wrote: May 17th, 2021, 8:24 pm Hello everyone, my name is Justina, and I'm from Edmonton, Alberta. I'm so terribly excited to read aloud for librivox. I have been considering volunteering for quite a while now, but only recently got up the guts as my brother is a volunteer and he showed me how.
God bless,
~JustinaMMJB
Welcome, Justina! I love the quote at the bottom of your post. I'm sorry for the repetition if someone else has already mentioned it, but there is a way that you can attach a signature to each post without having to actually type (or even copy/paste) it into the post itself. If you'd like to know how to do that, read on!
  1. Click on your name at the top-right of the screen.
  2. Click on User Control Panel.
  3. Click on the Profile tab, at the top.
  4. Click on Edit signature, on the left side.
  5. Enter whatever you like (there is a character limit), and change it as often as you want!
Bear in mind that, when you change your signature, it will be retroactively added to every post you've made in the forum. Also, if you change it, the change will be retroactively applied to every post you've made. For example, the signature you see below my post here is the exact same one you would see if you went back and looked at my very first post I ever made, even though I've changed it multiple times. :)

Again, welcome, and if you have any questions, either about the forums, or about the audiobook process, please feel free to ask! The Need Help forum is a good place to go for that (as is your brother, I'm guessing :wink:).

EDIT: Who is your brother, if I might ask? I wonder if I've worked with him.
JustinaMMJB

Post by JustinaMMJB »

Thank you mightyfelix! I was trying to figure out how to do that, but I couldn't. That was very helpful!
My brother is MarcTheReader, however I am fairly certain that you haven't worked with him because he is very new, but maybe someday!
God bless,
~Justina
"All we accomplish, however brilliant, is worth nothing without love" ~St. Therese of Lisieux
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

JustinaMMJB wrote: May 17th, 2021, 8:24 pm Hello everyone, I'm so terribly excited to read aloud for librivox.
I hope so much it`s a very pleasant excitement) 🍨
Welcome, Justina! 🌻
God bless
Be blessed you too! 💛
Alexander ❤ HandmadePSK ❤ About me ◀◀◀ (readable)
🦋 Aspire to inspire before we expire! 🦄