Hello from India/Thailand!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
NicholeKristen

Post by NicholeKristen »

Hello everyone! I'm Nichole.

I am an Indian living and working in Thailand as an ESL teacher. I love books and love traveling.

I am in desperate need of a productive project which will allow me to do something meaningful and fun besides sinking down the rabbit hole of YouTube.

I am an avid reader and have devoured uncountable books these past few months. I have done some volunteer reading for my specially challenged friends who do not have access to the resources in Braille.

I am intimidated with the wide array of talents on this platform and it feels like I know you all already since I have listened to so many audio books online. Happy to be part of this journey and hope I can lend my voice to the future!
Nichole Kristen

Collaborated with the artist!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCahr2ILUy1J82qa5r1wVUpg

Lighthouse in the Sky is a song about hope and the perilous journey home,
a place of inner peace within us, even during difficult times.
Dulcamara

Post by Dulcamara »

Hello, Nicole, and welcome to Librivox. It's good to see another teacher here! I'm a retired Chilean EFL teacher and teacher trainer. I do proof-listening and enjoy it immensely.

I'm sure you'll have lots of fun here. It's certainly THE place for book lovers!

This is a friendly site, so if you have any question you can post in the forums and other members will see it and reply.

Once your one minute test is OK (this is not an audition, just to see you have the specifications right), you'll be ready to go and participate in collaborative projects or do your own solo readings. There 's a lot going on all the time and it's a good idea to browse the forums as well as read the information for new members ( some awesome wikis/videos).

Happy recordings! :9:

Kind regards,

Jasna
Jasna

Second to the right and then straight on till morning.
NicholeKristen

Post by NicholeKristen »

Hello Jasna,

Thank you for the warm welcome and it's nice to connect with other teachers.

Thank you!

Regards,
Nichole
Nichole Kristen

Collaborated with the artist!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCahr2ILUy1J82qa5r1wVUpg

Lighthouse in the Sky is a song about hope and the perilous journey home,
a place of inner peace within us, even during difficult times.
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

NicholeKristen wrote: May 15th, 2021, 9:53 pm Hello everyone! I'm Nichole.

Hello and welcome, Nichole! 🌻

Thank you for coming and animating with your voice nice children literature! 🌿 🐴
Alexander ❤ HandmadePSK ❤ About me ◀◀◀ (readable)
🦋 Aspire to inspire before we expire! 🦄