Introduction + looking for a chance to read

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Matylda

Post by Matylda »

Hello, I am Matylda. I am 18 and I come from Poland. I would like to join a recording in Polish. Is it possible?
JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 »

Hi Matylda! Welcome to LibriVox; we're so glad to have you!
We have a Languages Other Than English forum. Currently, there are no ongoing projects strictly in Polish, but there is a Multilingual Short Works collection currently in progress. If you have a specific public domain text in mind, you can contribute to that if you like.
I'm sorry there's no other ongoing project in Polish right now! Our Languages Other Than English forum is somewhat limited, due to the fact that the majority of our volunteers speak English. Once you get a little more experience on the site, you can start your own project in Polish, though. :wink:
Before you start, you'll need to complete a 1-Minute test, more information found in the Wiki. Once you get that approved, you can start recording.
Please ask if you have any other questions, we're here to help you out!
~ πš˜πš— πš‘πš’πšŠπšπšžπšœ ~
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

Matylda wrote: ↑May 13th, 2021, 2:44 am Hello, I am Matylda. I am 18 and I come from Poland. I would like to join a recording in Polish. Is it possible?
Yes, sure! πŸ’
Glad to see you`ve already found those possibilities and hope you`ll overcome all the technical problems soon. 🍎
Have fun & good luck, Matilda! 🐬
Alexander ❀ HandmadePSK ❀ About me β—€β—€β—€ (readable)
πŸ¦‹ Aspire to inspire before we expire! πŸ¦„