Hello from Boston!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
aja222

Post by aja222 »

Hi everyone! My name is Andrea and I'm an historian from downtown Boston. I'm so excited to be able to volunteer here! I initially started out volunteering for LearningAlly but they haven't had any projects for adult female voices within the last year, which was frustrating. But Not only did I notice an abundance of projects that I'd be perfect for, this platform seems to be a lot easier to navigate.
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

aja222 wrote: May 8th, 2021, 11:44 am Hi everyone! My name is Andrea and I'm an historian from downtown Boston. I'm so excited to be able to volunteer here! I initially started out volunteering for LearningAlly but they haven't had any projects for adult female voices within the last year, which was frustrating. But Not only did I notice an abundance of projects that I'd be perfect for, this platform seems to be a lot easier to navigate.
Welcome to LibriVox, Andrea!
I think you will indeed find this an easy platform to work with, and a fantastic global community of dedicated volunteers. There is always a wide variety of projects to choose from.

I've lived around and worked in the Boston area quite a bit, though originally from Oregon. The company I work for is in Peabody, but I'm now in southern New Hampshire, working remotely. Yeah!

Read through the Newbie Guide to Recording and complete your test recording, then jump right on in!

All the best,
~ Larry
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

aja222 wrote: May 8th, 2021, 11:44 am Hi everyone! My name is Andrea
Welcome, Andrea! 🌻
I initially started out volunteering for LearningAlly but they haven't had any projects for adult female voices within the last year, which was frustrating.

Ow, it seems you`ll never miss work here! :lol:
this platform seems to be a lot easier to navigate.
Yes, a little learning curve and everything becomes very clear indeed. 🍉

Thanx for coming and good luck! 💜
Alexander ❤ HandmadePSK ❤ About me ◀◀◀ (readable)
🦋 Aspire to inspire before we expire! 🦄