Hello from Edmonton, Canada!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
MarcTheReader

Post by MarcTheReader »

Hi everyone! My name is Marc. I'm new to Librivox volunteering, but it's something I've desired to do for a long time. I've listened to a lot of audiobooks from you guys through high school and now I'm hoping to pay it forward at least a little bit. Plus summer break just started and my province is back into semi-lockdown, so now seems like a good time to start. Hope to get involved in projects soon and work with some of you!

I'm 19 years old, graduated high school two years ago, and in training to become a Catholic priest. Other than reading, some other interests I have are running, cooking, philosophy, listening to old people tell stories (a sad lack of that right now unfortunately), camping, fishing, singing, gulping down and discussing literature, watching and playing sports, being involved in my faith, and hanging out with others who also enjoy any of the above, or can show me a new thing to learn. :)
“Beware the man of a single book.”
― St. Thomas Aquinas
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

Welcome, Marc, from someone in complete lockdown. :lol:
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
Humor: My Lady Nicotine
amdunnewin

Post by amdunnewin »

Welcome, Marc! *waves* :D
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

MarcTheReader wrote: May 6th, 2021, 9:55 pm Hi everyone! My name is Marc.

Welcome, Marc! 🖐
now seems like a good time to start.
Exactly! 🌱
Other than reading, some other interests I have are running, cooking, philosophy, listening to old people tell stories (a sad lack of that right now unfortunately), camping, fishing, singing, gulping down and discussing literature, watching and playing sports, being involved in my faith, and hanging out with others who also enjoy any of the above, or can show me a new thing to learn. :)
Yeah, 19 years exist right for that all)
Have good times here! 🍎

PS: what an interesting quote of St. Thomas Aquinas!
Alexander ❤ HandmadePSK ❤ About me ◀◀◀ (readable)
🦋 Aspire to inspire before we expire! 🦄