Hello, I'm glad to be here

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Familienapples

Post by Familienapples »

Hi,
I am very new to everything here, and I'm here to learn. So far I've posted 2 audiobooks on my YouTube channel Familienapples. I don't think they are the best, but I'm here to get better and more consistent. I'm not sure about my real name yet, so I'll stay by the name Familienapples (or another nickname that I know I'm associated with).
Thank you, for being here with me,
Familienapples
barbara2

Post by barbara2 »

Familienapples wrote: May 6th, 2021, 6:00 pm Hi,
I am very new to everything here, and I'm here to learn. So far I've posted 2 audiobooks on my YouTube channel Familienapples. I don't think they are the best, but I'm here to get better and more consistent. I'm not sure about my real name yet, so I'll stay by the name Familienapples (or another nickname that I know I'm associated with).
Thank you, for being here with me,
Familienapples
Hi Familienapples, I checked out your YT videos and I think you will enjoy more reading-out-loud here. You will have received your Welcome email. The 1 minute test is just to make sure your Audacity settings are the same as those required by Librlvox.

If they have passed the 1 minute test, you might like to start by looking in the forum Readers Wanted:Books. Or you can dip your toes into the water by Proof Listening.

There is a Need Help Forum for any queries you might have and there is also a helpful introductory video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKLWam9cfVo&t=74s

Best,

Barbara