Greetings from Thailand!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
KateTk

Post by KateTk »

Hi everyone! I'm Kate.

I am bilingual (British English / Thai). I'm currently situated in Thailand, working as an assistant professor in Geotechnical Engineering at Khon Kaen University.

I am in desperate need of doing some meaningful and enjoyable volunteer work to relieve stress from research and teaching :D

I LOVE reading and used to do some volunteer reading for the blind and hope to contribute to the team here. I have to admit that after listening to many of the recordings, I am intimidated. You guys have done a great job while most of you are not professional voice artists. Anyways, I will do my best!

P.S. If anyone encounters material that has reference to Thai words, I would be very happy to help with the pronunciation.
Kate
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

Hi Kate! Welcome here!
KateTk wrote: May 6th, 2021, 5:53 pm You guys have done a great job while most of you are not professional voice artists.
That's what happens when you love what you're doing, so I'm sure you'll be a great narrator too!
:clap:
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

KateTk wrote: May 6th, 2021, 5:53 pm Hi everyone! I'm Kate.
Hi, Kate! 🌺
I am in desperate need of doing some meaningful and enjoyable volunteer work to relieve stress from research and teaching :D
I welcome you are in the right place) 🧸
Anyways, I will do my best!
I believe in you! 🍒
Thanx for coming and good luck! 🍰
Alexander ❤ HandmadePSK ❤ About me ◀◀◀ (readable)
🦋 Aspire to inspire before we expire! 🦄