New Stoic Sounds

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
treysounds

Post by treysounds »

Hey, guys! Super excited to get this started! I have read other new topic users and I can relate in so many ways. I have been in the restaurant industry to sales manager for years. At this point I am tired of the rat race. I have used Audio Books for years to learn new talents, to how to do my current or next roll in my company! lol. I decided I want to make the next chapter in my life something that will make a difference not only in my life but in society. Yes, sounds silly but I really do believe we need better access to what books have to teach us. I am looking to learn voice over and using what I learn to perhaps make come money on another platform I have seen. I went out got me a pretty mic and audio interface, I have been running lines and testing my DAW and learning what ever I can as fast as I can. I now feel like I can start this journey and am looking to stand on the shoulder of giants! Thanks for reading and I hope to learn and contribute the best I can!

Trey
sjmarky

Post by sjmarky »

Welcome aboard. I also started out a a LV volunteer and transitioned to professional audiobook narrating and voice-over work. Happy to provide any help I can.
"Bringing you yesterday's tomorrow...today!"

My website
My Librivox reader page