Hello, Im Davius!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
jrockfreak

Post by jrockfreak »

Hello everyone! My name is Davius and I'm from Georgia ( the State not the Country). I enjoy reading everything from Comics and Mangas to Fantasy, Mystery and Young Adult Books. I look forward to interacting with all of you and feel free to pass any recommendations my way!
Dulcamara

Post by Dulcamara »

Hello, Davius, and welcome to Librivox! We all love books and stories here, so you'll fit right in.

A lot is going on here all the time, and there's a lot of useful information posted at the top of the forums. I'd suggest browsing around to see the different kinds of projects you can work on and how things work.

The first thing you'll want to do is submit a one-minute recording test. This is NOT an audition. It's just to check that you have the technical specifications right. Once that is OK'd, you'll be good to go. It is suggested to start by claiming a section in a collaborative project in order to gain some experience before recording solo.

You'll find this is a friendly community. If you have any question, just post on the forums. Other members will see it and reply.

Enjoy your experience in Librivox. :clap:
Happy recording!
Long live comics and rock!

Dulcamara (proof-listener)
Jasna

Second to the right and then straight on till morning.