Hi there!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
gulaimbolatova

Post by gulaimbolatova »

Warm greetings from Kazakhstan, Central Asia! My name is Gulaiym, thank you for this opportunity, I’m so excited to work with you all. I’m glad you accepted my request, and I will try my best to learn everything.Despite the fact that English is not my native language, I’m here to work on it and read out loud some books in Kazakh and Russian. I look forward to chatting with you all and being a part of this community.
HannaPonomarenko

Post by HannaPonomarenko »

gulaimbolatova wrote: April 13th, 2021, 8:47 pm Warm greetings from Kazakhstan, Central Asia! My name is Gulaiym, thank you for this opportunity, I’m so excited to work with you all. I’m glad you accepted my request, and I will try my best to learn everything.Despite the fact that English is not my native language, I’m here to work on it and read out loud some books in Kazakh and Russian. I look forward to chatting with you all and being a part of this community.
Hello Gulaiym! Welcome to LV family :D
We have several group projects in Russian including poetry, fairy tales and reading a book. Please feel free to join any which appeals to you. You can see them in my signature.
For English it is generally considered to get your feet wet with smth short as a good start) viewforum.php?f=19
As for Kazakh you may submit anything in the public domain under 30 min to the following project viewtopic.php?f=60&t=86458

Please enjoy your librivoxing)
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

gulaimbolatova wrote: April 13th, 2021, 8:47 pm Warm greetings from Kazakhstan, Central Asia!
🌼🌼🌼 Welcome, Gulaiym! 🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼
Alexander ❤ HandmadePSK ❤ About me ◀◀◀ (readable)
🦋 Aspire to inspire before we expire! 🦄