INTRODUCTIONS

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
refilwe19

Post by refilwe19 »

Hello
My name is Refilwe. I am from South Africa. I am new to recording and wish to learn and grow in this forum.
Dulcamara

Post by Dulcamara »

Welcome to Librivox, Refilwe! It's great to have you here. We all share a love for books and audiobooks!

There's a lot going on all the time so perhaps it might be a good idea to browse the different forums. There are a variety of projects: short works, solo, collaborative, dramatic readings...

The first thing you'll want to do is submit your 1-minute test (which is NOT an audition) just to check that you'll be working with the required technical specifications. Once your test is OK'd, you are ready to start recording. It's advisable to start by claiming a section in a collaborative project to gain experience before going solo.

You'll find this is a friendly place:whenever we have any problem other members will come to help. :D

Happy recording!
Jasna

Second to the right and then straight on till morning.
Taylor1015rabbits289

Post by Taylor1015rabbits289 »

Hi everyone. My name is Taylor Comans, and I am from Florida. I am a musical theatre major in college and can't wait to start reading :D I am a soprano who loves to perform roles meant for girls with high-pitched voices, along with ensemble or main roles as well. My favorite books to read are fantasy, romance, and dark stories.
Dulcamara

Post by Dulcamara »

Hi, Taylor, and welcome to Librivox!

I just want to wish you a happy experience in this community. I can see those talents of yours flourishing in dramatic works! :clap:

Happy recording!

P.S. If I may suggest, you could post your message as a new, independent topic in this forum so that everybody can see it and reply. :D
Jasna

Second to the right and then straight on till morning.
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

refilwe19 wrote: April 13th, 2021, 5:45 am Hello
Hello & welcome, Refilwe! 🐠 🐟 🐡
Alexander ❤ HandmadePSK ❤ About me ◀◀◀ (readable)
🦋 Aspire to inspire before we expire! 🦄