just introducing myself :3

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Kryl12

Post by Kryl12 »

HI everyone, I'm very excited to start recording and be part of people projects. SO if you are working on something and have an opening let me know so i can see if id be interested to record my VO there. umm I don't know much of how this works, so i hope saying that wasn't insulting, ill keep reading the newbie guides n stuff.

Im a fan of Scifi, Horror, Fairytales, And id be excited to read philosophy (of course if it's in public domain). Non fiction could be neat but i guess it depends on what it is.

i know spanish and english.
already im interested in joining this horror anthology
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=86494

final note, i am trans, MTF, so reading is also part of my journey to feminize my voice. So i hope ya'll are kind and open bout that. :3

oh, name, my name is Liz. :3 see you around.
Elizabeth (Liz)
pronouns - She/her
Time is scary if you don't live transparently and genuinely. Live memories your future self will remember fondly.
lymiewithpurpose

Post by lymiewithpurpose »

Hi Liz, welcome! I am a fellow trans person who also joined to work on my voice. I know it gives me some great practice, and hope it can do the same for you. It seems like you have a lot of literary interests, so you will have plenty of readings to choose from.

Before beginning, please do your 1-minute test. This is not an audition, but merely to ensure your tech specs are correct. Then, you can find something you would like to record in the ‘Readers Wanted’ forums. It looks like you already found something you are interested in recording, which is great. Please note that in general, there is no recruitment here. So you are free to choose which recordings you are interested in.

I know there’s a lot of information presented at first which can be confusing. Please feel free to ask questions. We have many friendly volunteers who are happy to help!
Campbell
pronouns: they/them
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

Kryl12 wrote: April 2nd, 2021, 12:56 pm HI everyone
Welcome, Liz! 🌞
Alexander ❤ HandmadePSK ❤ About me ◀◀◀ (readable)
🦋 Aspire to inspire before we expire! 🦄