LibriVox

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
rachel3589

Post by rachel3589 »

Hello My Name is Rachel Ruiz,and i am very happy to join LibriVox,i am willing to help other's in need.Well if you want to know me better,of course i joined the community because i love books,i have a passion for reading,writing,everything about literature interest me that is the reason i joined.I am dedicated to improving on my reading skills and everything beyond,and of course i will do this for others when they'll need help..it makes me happy to assist others.One good action can impact a individuals life,i'll be very sure if i serve in this organization i will be making a person day better and that is enough for me for improving society. :D
Dulcamara

Post by Dulcamara »

Hello, Rachel. Welcome to Librivox! It's great to have you here. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun! :D

There's a lot happening all the time, so it needs a little getting accustomed to. There are some illustrative videos for new members and if you browse the forums you'll get an idea how things work.

The first thing you'll want to do is submit your 1-minute test, in order to check that you will be working with the correct technical specifications (It is not an audition at all!). Once it's ok'd you'll be able to start recording. It is advisable to claim chapters or sections from group projects before embarking on a solo.

I do proof-listening in Spanish and English.

See you around and enjoy!
Jasna
Jasna

Second to the right and then straight on till morning.
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

rachel3589 wrote: March 19th, 2021, 7:28 pm Hello My Name is Rachel
:D
Welcome, Rachel! 🌸
Alexander ❤ HandmadePSK ❤ About me ◀◀◀ (readable)
🦋 Aspire to inspire before we expire! 🦄