New to Libravox

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Belinda61

Post by Belinda61 »

Hi everyone,
I'm Belinda.
I'm a Drama teacher in Melbourne, Australia. I came across Librivox through a happy accident. I couldn't believe the talent I was hearing! I have experience as an amateur actor and director and would love initially to be part of a group play as an actor. I love so many plays that are in the public domain from ancient Greek theatre to wonderful comedies written by Shaw and Wilde. :D
barbara2

Post by barbara2 »

Belinda61 wrote: March 18th, 2021, 8:55 pm Hi everyone,
I'm Belinda.
I'm a Drama teacher in Melbourne, Australia. I came across Librivox through a happy accident. I couldn't believe the talent I was hearing! I have experience as an amateur actor and director and would love initially to be part of a group play as an actor. I love so many plays that are in the public domain from ancient Greek theatre to wonderful comedies written by Shaw and Wilde. :D
Hi Belinda. I think you're going to enjoy it here. Feel free to ask questions - there is a Help section for that - and here is a helpful introductory video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKLWam9cfVo&t=74s

Your welcome email will have mentioned a 5 minute test. This is to just help you check the settings that are standard in Librivox recordings.

Best,

Barbara
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

Belinda61 wrote: March 18th, 2021, 8:55 pm Hi everyone,
I'm Belinda.
Welcome, Belinda! 🍐
Alexander ❤ HandmadePSK ❤ About me ◀◀◀ (readable)
🦋 Aspire to inspire before we expire! 🦄