Hello from Ohio

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
macdonde

Post by macdonde »

Hi! My name is David, and I live in Ada, Ohio--a small college town located about 60 miles south of Toledo. I am the chaplain of Ohio Northern University, husband of 21 years, father of two, and companion to two dogs (Mack and Cheese), three cats (Luna, Jupiter, and Nebula), and two guinea pigs (Severus and Alastor). I love reading all types of books, and I am also an avid knitter, I play the bagpipes, and I love to go camping with the family. Looking forward to meeting and working with you all!
Dulcamara

Post by Dulcamara »

Hello, David. It's great to have you here! :D

You'll find that there's a lot going on on the site and it may take a while to get the hang of things but if we need help someone will always come along.

I see you have already submitted your 1-minute test. Have a wonderful experience recording! :clap:

Jasna
Jasna

Second to the right and then straight on till morning.
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

macdonde wrote: โ†‘March 16th, 2021, 10:57 am Hi! My name is David, and I live in Ada, Ohio--a small college town located about 60 miles south of Toledo. I am the chaplain of Ohio Northern University, husband of 21 years, father of two, and companion to two dogs (Mack and Cheese), three cats (Luna, Jupiter, and Nebula), and two guinea pigs (Severus and Alastor). I love reading all types of books, and I am also an avid knitter, I play the bagpipes, and I love to go camping with the family. Looking forward to meeting and working with you all!
Knitters (& crocheters) rule! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Welcome, David! ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน๐Ÿน
Alexander โค HandmadePSK โค About me โ—€โ—€โ—€ (readable)
๐Ÿฆ‹ Aspire to inspire before we expire! ๐Ÿฆ„