stingers up x2

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
ucsammy

Post by ucsammy »

Hey guys I'm Sammy I'm here as a volunteer from Sacramento State University, as my fellow friend jfreak said, stingers up :D I'm 19 years old and I like to play valorant
OooThatsNifty

Post by OooThatsNifty »

Never thought I'd see a Valorant reference on Librivox :lol:. I (very briefly) gave it a shot awhile back, but I'm useless when it comes to FPS. My Team Fortress glory days are long behind me...

Anyway - welcome aboard! First and foremost, I'd recommend exploring the forum a bit just to get a general sense of how things work around here. When you're ready, head over to Listeners Wanted and post your 1 Minute Test - once that gets the OK, take a look at the Readers Wanted sections, find a project that looks interesting, and claim a chapter or two to get started!

If anything seems unclear, don't hesitate to ask - I think you'll find we're a pretty helpful crowd.

Have fun! :mrgreen:
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H.P. Lovecraft

Readers Wanted: Seen on the Stage, by Clayton Hamilton
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

ucsammy wrote: February 26th, 2021, 12:25 am Hey guys I'm Sammy
Hi Sammy! 🐝

If you need some legal proofs of your volunteering here for university credits etc I`m afraid it will not be easy to obtain, if possible, in general.
Anyhow, welcome and thanx for coming!

Take care! 💥
Alexander ❤ HandmadePSK ❤ About me ◀◀◀ (readable)
🦋 Aspire to inspire before we expire! 🦄