Greetings from Cork, Ireland.

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
WolfgangYehYeh

Post by WolfgangYehYeh »

Hello everybody. My name is Michael Daly and I live in small town near Cork in the South of Ireland, with my wife, and a little dog. I look forward to being part of this community and recording some things myself in the not-too-distant future. Many thanks to all volunteers and have a nice day!
TanG

Post by TanG »

WolfgangYehYeh wrote: February 25th, 2021, 3:39 am Hello everybody. My name is Michael Daly and I live in small town near Cork in the South of Ireland, with my wife, and a little dog. I look forward to being part of this community and recording some things myself in the not-too-distant future. Many thanks to all volunteers and have a nice day!
Welcome Michael,
It's great that you have started right away with the test, it will be checked soon by our experienced members. After that will come your not-too-distant future for recording =)
Hope you'll enjoy it.
Tan.
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

WolfgangYehYeh wrote: February 25th, 2021, 3:39 am Hello everybody. My name is Michael Daly and I live in small town near Cork in the South of Ireland, with my wife, and a little dog. I look forward to being part of this community and recording some things myself in the not-too-distant future. Many thanks to all volunteers and have a nice day!
Hello Michael! 👐

Thanks for coming and for your good volunteer work!
Stay safe and have a happy any-distant-future! 🐶
Alexander ❤ HandmadePSK ❤ About me ◀◀◀ (readable)
🦋 Aspire to inspire before we expire! 🦄
Dulcamara

Post by Dulcamara »

Hello there, Michael.

Welcome and have a great experience in Librivox! :D
Jasna

Second to the right and then straight on till morning.