Ready to Read in Houston TX

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
twalker70

Post by twalker70 »

Hello everyone, I'm Tonnie (pronounced Toni) and I am excited to be a part of this wonderful group!! I enjoy listening to the great books and hopefully, one day soon, someone will say the same for my reading.
TanG

Post by TanG »

twalker70 wrote: February 24th, 2021, 8:19 pm Hello everyone, I'm Tonnie (pronounced Toni) and I am excited to be a part of this wonderful group!! I enjoy listening to the great books and hopefully, one day soon, someone will say the same for my reading.
Hello Tonnie,
In first place if you want to start recording you would like to know that your tech specs are right, for that reason you need to pass the 1-minute test (it's not an audition, so don't worry). After that you can choose any available section from any book you like, though it's recommended to start with short ones, for example Readers Wanted: Short Works (Poetry & Prose) this way you'll get to know the inner side of librivox.
Have fun =)
Tan.
twalker70

Post by twalker70 »

Tan, thank you for reiterating the information I received in my welcome email. I appreciate your response.
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

twalker70 wrote: February 24th, 2021, 8:19 pm Hello everyone, I'm Tonnie (pronounced Toni) and I am excited to be a part of this wonderful group!! I enjoy listening to the great books and hopefully, one day soon, someone will say the same for my reading.
Hello Tonnie! 🖐

I believe you`ll figure anything well here and the day in which people will enjoy your reading is close enough.
All the best to you, man! 💫
Alexander ❤ HandmadePSK ❤ About me ◀◀◀ (readable)
🦋 Aspire to inspire before we expire! 🦄