Introduction

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
LunaPayne94

Post by LunaPayne94 »

Hi there everyone. I'm new to the team. Thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Carlyn and I'm happy to be working in collaboration with all of you to provide readings of books freely available to everyone. I hope you're all doing well.
Have a good one.
Peter Why

Post by Peter Why »

Hello, and welcome to LibriVox. I'm sorry about the long delay in answering your post.

I see you've already submitted your test recording; the first small hurdle. The system may seem complex, but it soon becomes second nature.

Phil has made a video to introduce new members to LibriVox: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKLWam9cfVo&t=74s ... as well as many others covering different aspects of our system, and of using Audacity.

And you can always get help in the Need Help subforum, further down the main page of the forum.

I hope you'll enjoy your time with us.

Peter
"I think, therefore I am, I think." Solomon Cohen, in Terry Pratchett's Dodger
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

LunaPayne94 wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 11:42 pm Hi there everyone. I'm new to the team. Thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Carlyn and I'm happy to be working in collaboration with all of you to provide readings of books freely available to everyone. I hope you're all doing well.
Have a good one.
Welcome, Carlyn! 🐠
Alexander ❤ HandmadePSK ❤ About me ◀◀◀ (readable)
🦋 Aspire to inspire before we expire! 🦄