Happy to be here!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
mdmc

Post by mdmc »

Hi Everyone!

My name is Michelle, I work for a non-profit organization assisting low-income families with supportive services to ultimately inspire upward movement in their lives, it's rewarding but my days are quite hectic. I joined this group last week to try something new and exciting in my leisure time and hopefully gain some narrating experience :D !

Regards
Peter Why

Post by Peter Why »

Hello, Michelle, and welcome to LibriVox. I'm sorry about the long delay in answering your post.

I see that you've already had your voice sample checked, and have joined one of the projects.

Phil has made a video to introduce you to LibriVox, too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKLWam9cfVo&t=74s .... and you can always get help in the Need Help subforum, further down the main page of the forum.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay with us.

Peter
"I think, therefore I am, I think." Solomon Cohen, in Terry Pratchett's Dodger
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

mdmc wrote: February 11th, 2021, 4:48 pm Hi Everyone!

My name is Michelle, I work for a non-profit organization assisting low-income families with supportive services to ultimately inspire upward movement in their lives, it's rewarding but my days are quite hectic. I joined this group last week to try something new and exciting in my leisure time and hopefully gain some narrating experience :D !

Regards
Hi Michelle! 🌻

Congratulations on the passing of 1-minute test and good going forward!
Thank you for joining!

Be happy & wise! 🦉
Alexander ❤ HandmadePSK ❤ About me ◀◀◀ (readable)
🦋 Aspire to inspire before we expire! 🦄