Hi, I'm new here...

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Mehditations

Post by Mehditations »

My name is Mehdi. I'm glad I found this site. I came across it after having Googled "voice actor groups", and found this forum among acting schools and courses. I'm not trained, but my voice is often commented on and admired. :clap: I've always known myself that I had a special voice, not just how it sounds, but also it's content.
Peter Why

Post by Peter Why »

Hello, Mehdi, and welcome to LibriVox. I'm sorry about the long delay in answering your post.

Phil has made a video to introduce you to LibriVox, too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKLWam9cfVo&t=74s .... and you can always get help in the Need Help subforum, further down the main page of the forum.

You'll probably want to look at the DR (dramatic readings) and Play sub-forum, if you like playing with your voice. (DRs are works read as if they were plays, with a different reader for each different character voice).

I hope you'll enjoy your time here.

Peter
"I think, therefore I am, I think." Solomon Cohen, in Terry Pratchett's Dodger
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

Mehditations wrote: February 11th, 2021, 3:32 pm My name is Mehdi. I'm glad I found this site. I came across it after having Googled "voice actor groups", and found this forum among acting schools and courses. I'm not trained, but my voice is often commented on and admired. :clap: I've always known myself that I had a special voice, not just how it sounds, but also it's content.
Hi Mehdi! What a good pun in your nickname! ⭐

Yeah, Google has reasons to love this website for it`s popular enough and is really full of life and good content.
So, thanx for coming! Walk around here and choose the things to do you like the most!

Good luck! 🍕
Alexander ❤ HandmadePSK ❤ About me ◀◀◀ (readable)
🦋 Aspire to inspire before we expire! 🦄