Hello out there!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
sjr8545

Post by sjr8545 »

I'm new to Librivox and want to say "hi"! I'm a long time reader of audiobook reviews with a local reading service and decided I wanted the challenge of working on an audiobook myself. Being a British/US dual national I have an accent that can cover both sides of the pond. I am also a fluent German reader. I look forward to helping out!
Peter Why

Post by Peter Why »

Hello, and welcome to LibriVox. I'm sorry about the long delay in answering your post.

Multilingual readers are especially welcome! ... not to mention being able to handle the different UK and US languages!

Phil has made a video to introduce you to LibriVox, too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKLWam9cfVo&t=74s

And you can always get help in the Need Help subforum, further down the main page of the forum. It's a friendly place.

You may find that it's an addictive hobby; I did, and I'm still here after around fifteen years.

Peter
"I think, therefore I am, I think." Solomon Cohen, in Terry Pratchett's Dodger
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

sjr8545 wrote: February 10th, 2021, 10:17 pm I'm new to Librivox and want to say "hi"! I'm a long time reader of audiobook reviews with a local reading service and decided I wanted the challenge of working on an audiobook myself. Being a British/US dual national I have an accent that can cover both sides of the pond. I am also a fluent German reader. I look forward to helping out!
Hi Sarah! 🌼

Thank you for coming and helping!
Stay safe and enjoy yourself here!

Cheers 🌿
Alexander ❤ HandmadePSK ❤ About me ◀◀◀ (readable)
🦋 Aspire to inspire before we expire! 🦄
sjr8545

Post by sjr8545 »

Thanks! I'm having fun so far!