Hello From Edmonton Canada

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Bearika

Post by Bearika » February 9th, 2021, 8:47 am

Hello!

I decided to do this honestly after my grand father went blind - he lives in Montreal Quebec, and I am all the way in the west - and due to covid I cannot visit him.
I speak/read/write in French & English; and I love using my bilingualism to help others. I bought my Mic and set up (although I have experience with recording music) a few weeks ago.

I have read up a bit on "how to's" but I am new to this website - I also have an account with ACX ( does anyone else too? ) how are you finding it ?

I'm a 30 year old Artist who loves to stay creative, I have my own website, I make sweaters, ChainMail, and I Graphic Design too! I tutor French and I keep busy!

xx

Bearika

TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG » February 9th, 2021, 8:51 am

Welcome! Hope you're keeping warm! 8-)

If you're outputting audio that is OK for ACX, you should be just fine here! I THINK the only difference is the bit rate. We require 128kbps constant; I don't recall what they use.
By John Muir: Our National Parks
Bulwer-Lytton novel: The Caxtons
New York scenes, 1897: Darkness and Daylight
Boring works 30-70 minutes long: Insomnia Collection 5

HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK » March 3rd, 2021, 7:32 pm

Bearika wrote:
February 9th, 2021, 8:47 am
Hello!

I decided to do this honestly after my grand father went blind - he lives in Montreal Quebec, and I am all the way in the west - and due to covid I cannot visit him.
I speak/read/write in French & English; and I love using my bilingualism to help others. I bought my Mic and set up (although I have experience with recording music) a few weeks ago.

I have read up a bit on "how to's" but I am new to this website - I also have an account with ACX ( does anyone else too? ) how are you finding it ?

I'm a 30 year old Artist who loves to stay creative, I have my own website, I make sweaters, ChainMail, and I Graphic Design too! I tutor French and I keep busy!

xx

Bearika
Hello Bearika, dear Artist and crafter! 🌱
Talented people almost always keep busy)
So I thank you for joining LV and wish you all the best and lovable! 🦉

PS: I don`t know what is ACX
Alexander ❤ HandmadePSK ❤ About me
🦋 Aspire to inspire before we expire! 🦄