Hello

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
diptivs

Post by diptivs »

Hello, I am Dipti, originally from India, can speak English, Hindi, Marathi and I am reader of books in all 3 languages.... excited to join this forum. Looking forward to work with you all.
TanG

Post by TanG »

Hi, Dipti.
It's great to have a multilingual reader here.
It's better to start with 1-minute test, so you would be sure that all your tech specs are correct. The information about it you can find here http://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/1-Minute_Test
After that you can pick anything you like, for example there is a multilingual collection of short works in process viewtopic.php?f=60&t=84430 for which you can record any short work, in any language, this way you'll get to know how things work here.
Hope, you'll enjoy being here. :)
Tan.
diptivs

Post by diptivs »

Thanks Tan. Uploaded 1 minute test.
Taking a look at collection, should be able to get started soon. Thanks for sharing links.

Looking forward.

Best,
Dipti
TanG

Post by TanG »

Hi.
Your test will be checked by some more experienced members than I am. But please post link to your test in the listeners and editors wanted forum
Just create NewTopic and copy your link that you got after uploading your file. Otherwise nobody would see it. Please include the recording software (Audacity, Garage Band), operating system (Windows or Mac) and mic type (USB or Analog) you are using in the post as this will help us giving advice that is tailored to your problem.

Also feel free to read all the links that were sent you in an invitation letter. They really helped me, as I'm not so long here myself and I'm sure will help you =)))
Tan.
diptivs

Post by diptivs »

Thanks. Just now posted on that forum.

Best,
Dipti
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

diptivs wrote: January 31st, 2021, 12:00 pm Hello, I am Dipti, originally from India, can speak English, Hindi, Marathi and I am reader of books in all 3 languages.... excited to join this forum. Looking forward to work with you all.
Hello, young lady! 💐

You sound good. Please, don`t lose your enthusiasm and go on with your good activities.
I wish you a really good time! 🐄 (sacred animal & good sign, am I right?)
Alexander ❤ HandmadePSK ❤ About me ◀◀◀ (readable)
🦋 Aspire to inspire before we expire! 🦄