Hello all

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
RLohner

Post by RLohner »

I'm Ryan Lohner, and for the past couple years I've run a reading club for people with developmental disabilities, a tremendously rewarding job that greatly adds to their quality of life. I've also written a science fiction novel, The Place Beyond. I look forward to anything I can do with this community.
Peter Why

Post by Peter Why »

Hello, Ryan, and welcome to LibriVox. I'm sorry about the long delay in answering your post.

It's a friendly place. Phil has made a video to introduce you to LibriVox, too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKLWam9cfVo&t=74s

And you can always get help in the Need Help subforum, further down the main page of the forum.

If you were thinking of recording your own fiction here, I'm afraid we only record formally published works that are out of copyright. If you really want to release your work into the public domain as a recording, you could do it on archive.org (which is where LibriVox stores its recordings, too).

I hope you enjoy your stay with us.
Peter
"I think, therefore I am, I think." Solomon Cohen, in Terry Pratchett's Dodger
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

RLohner wrote: January 29th, 2021, 9:25 am I'm Ryan Lohner, and for the past couple years I've run a reading club for people with developmental disabilities, a tremendously rewarding job that greatly adds to their quality of life. I've also written a science fiction novel, The Place Beyond. I look forward to anything I can do with this community.
Hi Ryan! 🧑

I believe you`ll find a lot of interesting things to do in here! So, I welcome you and wish you a tremendously rewarding volunteering!
Enjoy yourself)

P.S.:
Outnumbered and alone, they need to discover who they can trust and what friendship and love really mean, fast. And one final question to answer…Are you sure you're in the right universe?
good eternal question! 👍
Alexander ❤ HandmadePSK ❤ About me ◀◀◀ (readable)
🦋 Aspire to inspire before we expire! 🦄