Greetings from Tennessee

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
OfficialTimHouston

Post by OfficialTimHouston »

I'm an aspiring voice actor and e-book reader. I've been asked several times to get into this field with my voice and was told about these forums by a friend. I look forward to providing quality content for you all.

Regards.
Official Tim Houston Vocal Productions
Peter Why

Post by Peter Why »

Hello, Tim, and welcome to LibriVox. I'm sorry about the long delay in answering your post.

The introductory email that you'll have received shows you how to get into the system, and you can always get help in the Need Help subforum, further down the main page of the forum. Phil has made a video to introduce you to LibriVox, too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKLWam9cfVo&t=74s

Once you've submitted a few pieces (and found out how much work it takes to complete even a short recording!), you might like to get involved in the dramatic readings and plays. Playing with your voice!

Peter
"I think, therefore I am, I think." Solomon Cohen, in Terry Pratchett's Dodger
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

OfficialTimHouston wrote: January 23rd, 2021, 3:13 am I'm an aspiring voice actor and e-book reader. I've been asked several times to get into this field with my voice and was told about these forums by a friend. I look forward to providing quality content for you all.

Regards.
Hi! 👐

I believe it will be a good place for your growing.
I wish you a good experience and really strong health! 👍
Alexander ❤ HandmadePSK ❤ About me ◀◀◀ (readable)
🦋 Aspire to inspire before we expire! 🦄