im soniiiety!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
soniiiety

Post by soniiiety »

hello everyone thank you for reading, I would like to thank you for all your hard work, i am here so that i may make friends and maybe something more, I like philosophy, and spirituality, I like indie games, and to experiment with thoughts, I hope to find something interesting here, to share what I know, to find something that I will like, please respond, maybe we be friends!
Peter Why

Post by Peter Why »

Hello, and welcome to LibriVox. I'm sorry about the long delay in answering your post.

The introductory email that you'll have received shows you how to get into the system, and you can always get help in the Need Help subforum, further down the main page of the forum.

Phil has made a video to introduce you to LibriVox, too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKLWam9cfVo&t=74s

It's a friendly place; I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Peter
"I think, therefore I am, I think." Solomon Cohen, in Terry Pratchett's Dodger
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

soniiiety wrote: January 23rd, 2021, 1:30 am hello everyone thank you for reading, I would like to thank you for all your hard work, i am here so that i may make friends and maybe something more, I like philosophy, and spirituality, I like indie games, and to experiment with thoughts, I hope to find something interesting here, to share what I know, to find something that I will like, please respond, maybe we be friends!

How philosophers do it...

Philosophers do it deeper.
Philosophers do it a posteriori.
Philosophers do it consistently.
Philosophers do it conceptually.
Philosophers do it for pure reasons.
Philosophers do it with their minds.
Philosophers think about doing it.
Philosophers wonder why they did it.
😸

Hi! 🐸
Thanks for coming and sincere wishes of great meetings, acquaintances and communication! And, of course, good friends!

Cheers 🧸
Alexander ❤ HandmadePSK ❤ About me ◀◀◀ (readable)
🦋 Aspire to inspire before we expire! 🦄