Hello!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Post Reply
TheDinosaurPlanet
Posts: 24
Joined: January 18th, 2021, 4:38 pm
Location: In the mountains of Virginia

Post by TheDinosaurPlanet » January 18th, 2021, 5:26 pm

Hello everyone! I'm Antonio, and I have loved books and audiobooks for a long time. I am hoping to help in recording very soon!
- Antonio @ https://librivox.org/reader/15663

There is no Frigate like a Book
To take us Lands away
Nor any Coursers like a Page
Of prancing Poetry –

- Emily Dickinson

TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 49769
Joined: June 15th, 2008, 10:30 pm
Location: Toronto, ON (but Minnesotan to age 32)

Post by TriciaG » January 19th, 2021, 6:41 pm

I've seen you around the forums a bit already. :) Welcome!
We're MARCHing to the finish line! Join our project cleanup month initiative. Details HERE

TheDinosaurPlanet
Posts: 24
Joined: January 18th, 2021, 4:38 pm
Location: In the mountains of Virginia

Post by TheDinosaurPlanet » January 20th, 2021, 7:47 am

TriciaG wrote:
January 19th, 2021, 6:41 pm
I've seen you around the forums a bit already. :) Welcome!
Yep, I'm trying to get accustomed to the the forums so I know where to go and what goes where :D.
- Antonio @ https://librivox.org/reader/15663

There is no Frigate like a Book
To take us Lands away
Nor any Coursers like a Page
Of prancing Poetry –

- Emily Dickinson

HandmadePSK
Posts: 340
Joined: December 5th, 2020, 5:53 pm
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Contact:

Post by HandmadePSK » February 23rd, 2021, 7:28 am

TheDinosaurPlanet wrote:
January 18th, 2021, 5:26 pm
Hello everyone! I'm Antonio, and I have loved books and audiobooks for a long time. I am hoping to help in recording very soon!
Howdie to the mountains of Virginia! 🌎

Really unexpectedly good recording quality with the built-in microphone! Well done!
You are an intelligent person and quite naturally you will succeed at everything here.
I wish you good luck and good health! 🦖🦕
MARCH to the FINISH LINE - 2021 Cleanup Month
Aspire to inspire before we expire! :thumbs:
Alexander, by HandmadePSK

TheDinosaurPlanet
Posts: 24
Joined: January 18th, 2021, 4:38 pm
Location: In the mountains of Virginia

Post by TheDinosaurPlanet » February 24th, 2021, 10:20 am

HandmadePSK wrote:
February 23rd, 2021, 7:28 am
TheDinosaurPlanet wrote:
January 18th, 2021, 5:26 pm
Hello everyone! I'm Antonio, and I have loved books and audiobooks for a long time. I am hoping to help in recording very soon!
Howdie to the mountains of Virginia! 🌎

Really unexpectedly good recording quality with the built-in microphone! Well done!
You are an intelligent person and quite naturally you will succeed at everything here.
I wish you good luck and good health! 🦖🦕
Thank you for the warm welcome!
- Antonio @ https://librivox.org/reader/15663

There is no Frigate like a Book
To take us Lands away
Nor any Coursers like a Page
Of prancing Poetry –

- Emily Dickinson

Post Reply