Howdy from Austin, TX!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
mamatiff82

Post by mamatiff82 »

Hi All,
I am Tiffany, a vocalist and voice and Alexander Technique teacher living in the heart of Central Texas. Covid and this isolating life we are living has me very interested in developing new hobbies, such as narrating. I have been reading the Harry Potter series outloud to my daughter for 2 years, and I have had so much fun doing the multiple characters voices, it has made me curious to try other formats for reading outloud. Looking forward to exploring the various projects on this site.
HannaPonomarenko

Post by HannaPonomarenko »

mamatiff82 wrote: January 18th, 2021, 11:46 am Hi All,
I am Tiffany, a vocalist and voice and Alexander Technique teacher living in the heart of Central Texas. Covid and this isolating life we are living has me very interested in developing new hobbies, such as narrating. I have been reading the Harry Potter series outloud to my daughter for 2 years, and I have had so much fun doing the multiple characters voices, it has made me curious to try other formats for reading outloud. Looking forward to exploring the various projects on this site.
Hi Tiffany! I have a LV friend who lives in your town:)
It's great to have a vocalist here. The following dramatic reading project has some open tiny parts that require singing. Please take a look, maybe you'll find it interesting)
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=80215

Thanks for joining LibriVox)
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

Hi Tiffany,

That's quite a coincidence! I just started Constructive Conscious Control of the Individual as a solo project. As a student of AT, I've been wanting to read it for myself for awhile now, and I've noticed that none of FM's books were available in audio, so I decided to record it for LibriVox. If you know someone who would be interested in proof-listening to it, please point them to this thread: :)

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=84849

I don't have anywhere the level of your vocal skills, but hopefully this will make it easier for some folks to learn more about AT.

Michael
mamatiff82

Post by mamatiff82 »

Thank you all for the warm welcome. ;) Looking forward to checking out your projects!
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

Hi Tiff! 🌷

So far, I myself only wet my feet in prooflistening. And reading with imitation of different voices seems to me an unattainable height.
I admire such abilities and wish you all the very best! 🦥
Alexander ❤ HandmadePSK ❤ About me ◀◀◀ (readable)
🦋 Aspire to inspire before we expire! 🦄