Self Introduction

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
PatrickSakutombo

Post by PatrickSakutombo »

:D
Hi Everyone,

Just popping in the forum to make my presence known, and to say I've probably listened to quite a few of you already....looking forward to making a contribution, and any pointers are welcomed!!

Yours kindly

My Username :lol:
Peter Why

Post by Peter Why »

Hello, Patrick, and welcome to LibriVox. I'm sorry about the long delay in answering your post.

You'll have received details of how to get started, in your introductory email, and Phil has made a video to introduce you to LibriVox, too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKLWam9cfVo&t=74s

And you can always get help in the Need Help subforum, further down the main page of the forum.

Once you've submitted a few pieces to existing projects ... and they've been accepted ... you're free to go anywhere; solo, collaborative or play/dramatic reading .... or proof-listening (we're very short of volunteers to listen to recordings to check for errors), creating CD covers.

I hope you enjoy your stay.

Peter
"I think, therefore I am, I think." Solomon Cohen, in Terry Pratchett's Dodger
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

PatrickSakutombo wrote: January 18th, 2021, 9:37 am :D
Hi Everyone,

Just popping in the forum to make my presence known, and to say I've probably listened to quite a few of you already....looking forward to making a contribution, and any pointers are welcomed!!

Yours kindly

My Username :lol:
Hi Patrick! 🤠

The road will be mastered by the walking! I greet you and wish you not to lose enthusiasm on this interesting journey!
Good luck! 🐧
Alexander ❤ HandmadePSK ❤ About me ◀◀◀ (readable)
🦋 Aspire to inspire before we expire! 🦄