Hi everyone

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
maryam2001

Post by maryam2001 » January 18th, 2021, 8:57 am

Hello everyone,

My name is Maryam, I am a sophomore at John Jay college and i want to volunteer at Librivox because of my love for reading and i hope to use my passion for reading to encourage others to read or listen to audiobooks. I am very excited to get started on this journey. Thank you!

Peter Why

Post by Peter Why » February 20th, 2021, 1:55 am

Hello, and welcome to LibriVox. I'm sorry about the long delay in answering your post.

The introductory email you should have received will take you through the first steps. It may seem complicated (... it *is* complicated!) but you soon learn the bits that apply to you. Phil has made a video to introduce you to LibriVox, too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKLWam9cfVo&t=74s

It's a friendly and helpful place.

I hope you'll enjoy your time here. I do .. and I've been here fifteen years!

Peter
"I think, therefore I am, I think." Solomon Cohen, in Terry Pratchett's Dodger

HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK » February 22nd, 2021, 9:16 am

maryam2001 wrote:
January 18th, 2021, 8:57 am
Hello everyone,

My name is Maryam, I am a sophomore at John Jay college and i want to volunteer at Librivox because of my love for reading and i hope to use my passion for reading to encourage others to read or listen to audiobooks. I am very excited to get started on this journey. Thank you!
Hi Maryam! 🧒

Great way and direction of thinking! I wish you success in volunteering, education and in everything else! 🐳
MARCH to the FINISH LINE - 2021 Cleanup Month
Aspire to inspire before we expire! :thumbs:
Alexander, by HandmadePSK