Hiya!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
JessiW

Post by JessiW » January 15th, 2021, 8:48 pm

Hiya!

I am super excited to join this group! I can't wait to get started after I get everything set up! I've always enjoyed reading, and this seems like something totally up my alley. Hope to see you guys around and I look forward to any feedback.

Jessica W. signing off!
~Jessica West

"Paths do not only go one way. We choose which direction to take. I refuse to believe that any outside forces can determine the course of my life." - from Illusions of Fate by Kiersten White

miss stav

Post by miss stav » January 17th, 2021, 12:32 am

Hello Jesika, welcome to Librivox. I hope you will enjoy here.
Stav.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.

HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK » February 23rd, 2021, 5:55 am

JessiW wrote: โ†‘
January 15th, 2021, 8:48 pm
Hiya!

I am super excited to join this group! I can't wait to get started after I get everything set up! I've always enjoyed reading, and this seems like something totally up my alley. Hope to see you guys around and I look forward to any feedback.

Jessica W. signing off!
Hi Jessi! ๐Ÿ

By the first time you passed the 1-minute test perfectly and you are already recording your books ... Good girl!
I wish you success, joy and good health! ๐Ÿ’™
MARCH to the FINISH LINE - 2021 Cleanup Month
Aspire to inspire before we expire! :thumbs:
Alexander, by HandmadePSK

JessiW

Post by JessiW » February 24th, 2021, 7:00 pm

Thank you! I'm looking forward to recording more ๐Ÿ˜Š
~Jessica West

"Paths do not only go one way. We choose which direction to take. I refuse to believe that any outside forces can determine the course of my life." - from Illusions of Fate by Kiersten White