Hey there!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Pobodysnerfect

Post by Pobodysnerfect »

Hello everybody!

I'm excited to be here. Reading and audiobooks have always been a beautiful escape for me. I've been wanting to try my hand at narrating myself and hopped at this opportunity to do so. Any feedback is welcome, I look forward to creating new experiences with you all.
Peter Why

Post by Peter Why »

Hello, and welcome to LibriVox. I'm sorry about the delay in answering your post. Despite what seems like an overwhelming amount of information heaped on you, it's really very simple to get involved. And you're always welcome to ask questions ... even if you think we've heard them before. You'll have received information about our system in your introductory email, but once you get through the barrier of recording a sample and having its details checked (not its "quality", just things like volume, background noise, bit rate), and have then submitted a piece or two to one of the "Short Works" collections (so you can get a feel for how that works) .. the world is the mollusc of your choice.

I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Peter
"I think, therefore I am, I think." Solomon Cohen, in Terry Pratchett's Dodger
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

Pobodysnerfect wrote: ↑January 11th, 2021, 5:57 pm Hello everybody!

I'm excited to be here. Reading and audiobooks have always been a beautiful escape for me. I've been wanting to try my hand at narrating myself and hopped at this opportunity to do so. Any feedback is welcome, I look forward to creating new experiences with you all.
Hello! πŸ€—

There are indeed various opportunities to grow, evolve and have new and interesting opportunities here!
So I wish you a good start and many nice things.
Good luck! πŸ’₯
Alexander ❀ HandmadePSK ❀ About me β—€β—€β—€ (readable)
πŸ¦‹ Aspire to inspire before we expire! πŸ¦„
Pobodysnerfect

Post by Pobodysnerfect »

Peter Why wrote: ↑February 14th, 2021, 2:25 pm Hello, and welcome to LibriVox. I'm sorry about the delay in answering your post. Despite what seems like an overwhelming amount of information heaped on you, it's really very simple to get involved. And you're always welcome to ask questions ... even if you think we've heard them before. You'll have received information about our system in your introductory email, but once you get through the barrier of recording a sample and having its details checked (not its "quality", just things like volume, background noise, bit rate), and have then submitted a piece or two to one of the "Short Works" collections (so you can get a feel for how that works) .. the world is the mollusc of your choice.

I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Peter
Don't worry about the delay, Peter. I might as well have dropped off the face of the earth hahaha!

Much appreciation <3
Pobodysnerfect

Post by Pobodysnerfect »

HandmadePSK wrote: ↑February 18th, 2021, 12:06 am
Pobodysnerfect wrote: ↑January 11th, 2021, 5:57 pm Hello everybody!

Hello! πŸ€—

There are indeed various opportunities to grow, evolve and have new and interesting opportunities here!
So I wish you a good start and many nice things.
Good luck! πŸ’₯
Thank you HandmadePSK :)